The designers have landed on a winning recipe and they’re sticking with it. Once again, this was a crowd-pleaser of a collection. The show-closing corset and “crinoline” made from bent cane like classic Sicilian baskets sparked a spontaneous round of applause. But if that won’t find its way into anyone’s closet, much of what was on the runway today will. The striped pieces deserve a special callout; they had a casual appeal that felt fresh for the designers.
- Anna Wintour on the Met Ball, the Future of Magazines and Her Own Future — Part 2
- Giles Deacon on the Inspiration and Couture Craft Behind Pippa Middleton’s Wedding Dress
- Anna Wintour on Politics and the Fashion Business in Trump’s America — Part 1
- Alexander McQueen 2017 Fall Ready to Wear Collection
- Erdem 2017 Fall Ready to Wear Collection