It wouldn’t be a Herrera show without column gowns, and there were beauties on display, in pleated silk chiffon and fils coupe. They were mature in the best sense. Where Herrera stretched herself with more youthful proposals, she stumbled. See the busy prints or high-waisted flounce shorts. Simplicity suited her better. Karlie Kloss’ show-closing dress, easy and airy and prettily embroidered, suggested a road worth exploring further.
- Food and Lifestyle Habits for Healthy Skin
- Ying Cai 2017 Autumn Winter Collection
- Anna Wintour on the Met Ball, the Future of Magazines and Her Own Future — Part 2
- Giles Deacon on the Inspiration and Couture Craft Behind Pippa Middleton’s Wedding Dress
- Anna Wintour on Politics and the Fashion Business in Trump’s America — Part 1