The excitement surrounding Maria Grazia Chiuri’s debut at Christian Dior was palpable—the first woman ever to take charge as creative director of this storied house, which for so long has stood for “femininity” in the psyche of French culture.
- Food and Lifestyle Habits for Healthy Skin
- Ying Cai 2017 Autumn Winter Collection
- Anna Wintour on the Met Ball, the Future of Magazines and Her Own Future — Part 2
- Giles Deacon on the Inspiration and Couture Craft Behind Pippa Middleton’s Wedding Dress
- Anna Wintour on Politics and the Fashion Business in Trump’s America — Part 1